POSITION: BUSINESS ANALYST
DEPARTMENT: FEDERAL SUPPORT STAFF
REPORTS TO: FEDERAL SITE LEAD
LOCATION: FT. MEADE, MD
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
We are seeking a Business Specialist to ensure that Business activities such as governance, cost management, community recruitment, training and support, and ongoing process development are tracked, documented, and executed in an institutionalized fashion. Specialist will be continuously enhancing current products to meet business needs. Specialist will collect and combine business information from several sources for daily, weekly, monthly, and AD HOC reporting requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide workflow development and maintenance for tracking a variety of processes including:
- Management of new and potential customer
- MIPR incoming and outgoing execution product licenses monitoring potential conferences/forums attended by Forge.mil personnel.
- Maintain and support the execution of the Forge.mil FY and POM budget plan
- Provide functional support for the creation and maintenance of Forge.mil/Business Offices Web page
- Execute business plan for capturing new business and maintaining customer relationships
- Support Forge.mil customer community on customer collection and sign-up
- Ensure Forge.mil community growth and evolution through education and outreach
- Ability to develop and maintain quality business metrics
- Ability to track the technical milestones throughout the agile development process
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to work with on-site and off-site team members
- A working knowledge of DoD’s Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) processing for acceptance and dispersal of funds.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of Return on Investment performance measures
- Develop, manage, report, and support Earn Value Management measures and other business metrics
- Strong working experience using Microsoft’s excel and PowerPoint products
- Must be able to develop and maintain WIKI pages.
- Excellent written, oral communication and organizational skills
- Ability to proactively interact with customers and team members
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in both individual and team environments]
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Possess a current Security + Certification
- OS Certification will be required through self-study within six (6) months of employment.
- Must have a minimum active Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain an Active Top Secret Clearance/SCI.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the English language.
At ICS, employees are afforded the benefit of a stable growing company with an opportunity to see where their contributions make a positive impact on customers and the company each and every day.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. extends equal opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, disability, status as a covered veteran or any other legally protected status. This is affirmed in our policies and in all of our employment decisions and personnel actions including compensation, benefits, promotions, training, terminations, social and recreational activities.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. adheres to the principles of equal opportunity employment and takes affirmative action to provide opportunities to women and minorities, persons with disabilities and certain covered veterans. ICS provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals and protected veterans who identify their status and specify their need.