POSITION: BUSINESS ANALYST
DEPARTMENT: FEDERAL SUPPORT STAFF
REPORTS TO: FEDERAL SITE LEAD
LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
- Familiar with a range of digital/web services and solutions, ideally where open source and cloud technologies and agile development methodologies have been applied. An eye for detail, excellent communication skills, ability to rationalize complex information to make it understandable for others to work, and ability to interrogate reported information and challenge sources where inconsistencies are found.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support agencies by analyzing propositions and assessing decision-making factors such as strategic alignment, cost/benefit, and risk
- Work closely with the Product Manager to define a product approach to meet the specified user need
- Define skill requirements and map internal, agency, and external (partners/specialist contractors) resources
- Work with the owning agency to ensure they have the budget to cover the proposed approach and resource requirements during delivery and analyze what provision they have for ongoing running costs
- Analyze and map the risks of this product approach and propose mitigation solutions
- Define how the predicted user and financial benefit can be realized, and how channel shift will be measured
- Make a recommendation for action against the analysis done
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to communicate clearly via written and spoken word to multiple stakeholders including peers, mid-level and senior leadership.
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum active Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) indoctrinated
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the English language.
At ICS, employees are afforded the benefit of a stable growing company with an opportunity to see where their contributions make a positive impact on customers and the company each and every day.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. extends equal opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, disability, status as a covered veteran or any other legally protected status. This is affirmed in our policies and in all of our employment decisions and personnel actions including compensation, benefits, promotions, training, terminations, social and recreational activities.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. adheres to the principles of equal opportunity employment and takes affirmative action to provide opportunities to women and minorities, persons with disabilities and certain covered veterans. ICS provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals and protected veterans who identify their status and specify their need.