ICS Seaport-e Contract Information
Engineering, Technical, and Programmatic Services
Contract Number: N00178-07-D-5108
Program Information: Chip Schuneman, COO
Program Satisfaction: Keith Young, Executive Practice Manager
ICS’ SeaPort-e Email: seaport_e@ICSInc.com
Contact Numbers: (P) 334.270.2892 | 877.427.4629 (F) 334.270.2896
The ICS SeaPort-e Quality Assurance Program
ICS developed and implemented a Quality Management System (QMS) in order to document the company’s best business practices, better satisfy the requirements and expectations of its customers and improve the overall management of the company.
The ICS Quality Management System meets the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001 (2008). This system addresses the design, development, production, installation, and servicing of the company’s products. ICS is ISO 9001:2008 certified; the scope of ICS’ registration is Information Technology and Information Security Consulting Services.
The ICS quality manual outlines the policies, procedures and requirements of the Quality Management System. The system is structured to comply with the conditions set forth in the International Standard ISO 9001:2008.
The system is maintained and continually improved through the use of the quality policies and objectives, audit results, analysis of data, corrective and preventive action and management review.
To design and implement the QMS ICS has:
- Identified the processes needed for the QMS and their application throughout the organization and documented them on Process Flow Diagrams at the end of the Quality Manual
- Determined the sequence and interaction of these processes, and illustrated them on the Process Flow Diagram
- Determined criteria and methods needed to ensure that the operation and control of the processes are effective, and documented them in quality plans, work instructions and the Measuring, Monitoring and Analysis Table
- Ensured the continuing availability of resources and information necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes
- Established systems to monitor, measure and analyze these processes, and
- Established processes to identify and implement actions necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes